Online Techno Derivative is a 6 days online course for Traders & Investors. If you are probing for one of the best option trading courses in India then this is a must-do course. This Program is having 2 days of Conceptual Classes and 4 days of Live Market Trading and Market Analysis.
Our programs give you the flexibility to attend it from anywhere in India or even abroad. Since this course amalgamates technical analysis and derivative analysis you don’t have to probe for technical analysis online course & advanced derivatives course discretely. It’s a course that amalgamates both. This is an advanced level course, for stock market courses. This course is one of the best for understanding options trading strategies for the Indian stock market.
Audience & Prerequisite
Derivative Expert, Mr Ajay Agarwal also referred to as Option Guru who has over twenty-nine years of qualitative expertise in derivative data analysis, technical analysis and trading strategies. He has also trained for reputed institutions like ICICI Direct, India Info line and NSE Academy.
Session Plan for program
Day 1 – 10:00 – 12:00 AM & 2:00 -4:00 PM
– Market Psychology and Risk Management
– Understanding Derivative
– Learning Option Hedged Trading
Day 2 – 10:00 – 12:00 AM & 2:00 -4:00 PM
– Understanding Technical Analysis
– Derivative Data Analysis
– Drafting a trading plan for next Market Session
Day 3 to Day 6 – Live Market Session
9:00 – 9:30 AM
11:15 – 11:30 AM
3:00 – 3:30 PM
– Market Analysis Session
7:00 to 8:00 PM
- Introduction to derivatives, technical analysis
- the concept of open interest, cost of carrying
- methods to spot long build-up, short build-up, long unwind and trading
- Selection of strategy with long build-up & short build-up
- Concepts of Greeks: Delta, Theta, Gamma
- Use of volatility based trading strategies
- Identify technical breakouts, patterns and projections
- risk and money management
- Options strategies for bullish, bearish, neutral and event-based market.
- Concepts like Option Synthetic and morphing of Options Trades,
- Converting a losing trade to winning the trade
- Find out the most probable point of expiry for maximum profitability.
- How to trade on the day of expiry for maximum profitability?
- How to apply derivative data?
- How to identifying the stock to trade etc.
- Find out the stock projection supported by-product and technical framing methods